**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just Tried Dungeons again today....

Some time ago, when dungeons were introduced, i played them.... didn't think much of it.... and left it alone, as many other players did.... the rewards seemed not with the time. Today i tried map 7....chose my best champs, and went for matchmaking....thats when the bad things happen...
i got matched with other players that only did 1 room!!! and bailed...or died out...
and i was left with Immense recharging timers for it....thats what makes dungeons a pain....
wasted my good champs...need to wait 5 days to go at it again...
So why am i doing this discussion thread: Please Kabam, make dungeons better. Reduce those timers, if only in the matchmaking ones....

its not always i come here to say anything....but that really got me bummed out

Comments

• BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    Agree timers should be reduced
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I understand that the big deal about dungeons is playing with others, but it's a failed experiment for many players. Hell, I've even seen a Kabam mod acknowledge that they know a lot of players are unhappy with dungeons.

Really hope they introduce solo dungeons (they can even reduce points earned per room by half for solo play to make playing with others appealing). 2 linked nodes (take down the buff you don't want the mini-boss to have), 1 mini-boss, and 1 boss.

As it stands, I never do dungeons because I can't stand wasting time with a partner (matchmade or otherwise). I'd do em in a heartbeat if solo play were made available.
  • KillerGMCKillerGMC Posts: 24
    I just played again with an ally member...it was better...

Had a little bit more fun. But its not always that i find an ally member willing to do dungeons, and be online the same time i am.

I have a job, family, and the game already takes a loooooot of my free time..... i joined an international ally, so we got members from all over... being online at the same time is somewhat difficult to happen. I cant be online all the time....

Matchmaking should be a better alternative to it.... but i shouldn't be penalised for a "one room stay" if u get what i mean.

Solo dungeons would also be cool.... but i believe it should be an additional mode on top of the original duo dungeons.

AND

I don't like it is only 2 weeks a month.... it should be a main stay... some months i got really bad work times.... and i completely miss dungeons, because it only stays 2 weeks..

Since 6 stars are more of a thing... 5 star dungeon crystals should be more obtainable.... its like a more selected 5 star crystals for people looking for a specific champion.

Thats what i ask kabam.... please consider theses things when the next "dungeon fix" meeting happens.

#MakeDungeonsBetter
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Play with friends or alliance members. Why haven’t we figured this out yet?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Or just play something else in game. I quit doing dungeons months ago and haven't regretted one second of it.

That being said, I may just grab a couple ranked up Avengers and rampage through Dungeon 1 to clear the objectives.