**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for a solid alliance

I know it’s not impressive, this is about a month or 2 old account. This is my second account, my first account is level 60 and a 600K roster. I Got kicked a week before the AW season ends, they didn’t like the fact this was a second account. So let me be clear , I am active and join AQ and AW on this account EVERYDAY. I’m progressing as fast as I can and ranking up champs when I have the recourses. I hope to find a silver alliance or lower , as long as it’s an active alliance I can join AQ and AW. add me on line “geaux7” or add me in game “chalupa supreme”

Comments

• JorgeR22JorgeR22 Posts: 24
    Hey, I just added you on the game, I'd love to talk to you about joining my alliance, please add me back, let's talk
  • Reynie3Reynie3 Posts: 66
    Hey mate, couldn't find you on LINE. I thought I'd respond here. You can reach me on LINE at Reynie3. We are an AQ focused alliance running two AW BGs at the moment for those that feel like playing AW. Otherwise we generally work on helping our members progress.