**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R5 DOMINO OR R5 BLADD?

Who is better and why?

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Depends on your playstyle.

I like playing Blade more than Domino. blade has regen and his synergy with ghost rider goes a long way in questing.

If you like parry heavy playstyle, go for Domino.
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Domino. Blade is still great but, in my opinion, he relies way too much on danger sense and bleeds to be effective so in cases where the opponent is immune or a hero he doesn’t hit extraordinarily hard. Domino on the other hand crits like a maniac so her damage is great regardless. One caveat, if you’re a player who isn’t confident in their ability to not get hit then blade might be better just for his regen but if you don’t use it often I’d say domino all day.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Domino
  • MuzzMuzz Posts: 124
    Domino, no question. The synergy with RH is OP, so you might consider that.
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Blade. No need for revives or potions. Play smart
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    I find Domino more useful, because she rocks even without synergies, unlike Blade. Additionally, you can expect at least 2 new heroes added this year (F4) and supposedly another 2 next month (Phoenix is ingame character already and I guess Professor X and Mystique are likely to be released.), so I don't theink Blade is that good anymore