**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dungeon bug on Slumber (v. Juggs)

I have the video, but for some reason I can't figure out how to properly display it in the comment. The other night I was dungeoning and came into the mystic-noded fight against Juggs with Slumber noded. Slumber is a 15 sec stun, after which the other node was a passive fury effect I believe. I came in with a fully loaded R5 Void, and knowing it was Slumber I proceeded to attack right away. Instead, Juggs shrugged the stun completely and took me out in 12345. I was totally stunned. I was able to video the next fight with my R4 Gulk (who only had about 35% health) and the same thing happened when I started the fight charging. Finally I used my 6* KM and started the fight back dashing and fight seemed normal (slumber worked) except it wasn't clear if the attack node worked at all, cuz I kicked his ass completely. In any case, I was bummed because I could have made room 4 in dungeon 7, but had to stop.

Comments

• Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Juggernaut is stun immune while unstoppable
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    It's not a bug.

It's a troll.