**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This month.... that apparently never ends.

ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
I’m still super frustrated with this month. The lack of good rewards and obviously rushed content being released. It’s very frustrating. There’s 2 weeks of nothing left. I have no incentives to complete anything else this month. No boss rush? I really fed Kabam dropped the ball big time. Yes this post is similar as my last that had over 100 responses. It has been a couple weeks though and no more events have been released. Nothing has been done to “right this ship” for the month. It’s frustrating. Throw in gold realms, halls of healing since you guys released bugged content. Give us a chance to actually get the supplies back we spent (if we did thanos before the fix). The compensation package was meh. Give your players something to do or earn while this horrible month ends for us.

Comments

• allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    Can't disagree. Last Stand quest was especially painful with the terrible RNG rewards. Been using the time to work on my Act 6.1 exploration.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Yeah I’ve done a lot of act 6 but I need some resources back and few diff champs to round out my team. I’m not getting any of that this month.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    As in I have 6.1 100 and 6.2 at 80 and the rest have at least 2 lines done.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I feel like they did it this way for all of the students who are stressing about exams. The extra time probably allowed them to focus more on studying than wanting to make sure they complete monthly content. It is a little too long tho
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Yeah 12 days left for this event I'm so bored and it should've been good and full of nice rewards due to the fact that this month was celebrating the end of a MCU phase this month was a big deal for marvel.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I agree, it is very boring. I took advantage of the slow pace and ran LOL easy path to get the T2A I needed to take Blade to R5. Sparky and Blade wrecked it! :smile: