**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is Kabam Wolf?

Is Kabam Wolf one of the new moderators who just got hired?

I don't remember seeing him from the old forums. The new forums doesn't seem to have an Introduction Page like the old ones did and if he's new, I'd just like to see, I don't know, like an Introduction and what he's going to do, credentials, interests, and that sort of thing. If he's not new, then I apologize, I just didn't know. And when the new people do come to the forums, I'd be interested in seeing that sort of thing. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    He's the new guy in charge of the bugs forum; investigating, testing, reporting and informing. They posted about this coming a while ago.
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    He's the new guy that will be relatively unresponsive to any questions or requests for information made by the players on the forum. It's not a dig, just saying that in regards to information, they will obviously not state any information on things that are unverified or have a fix rolled out. Seeing how slow the identification and resolution cycle is, I doubt we have any meaningful banter with FNG.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    He is providing support copy and paste responses that act like discussion of broken game mechanics are a new issue. I feel bad for him, this is his job.
  • Options
    FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    edited May 2017
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    He's the new guy in charge of the bugs forum; investigating, testing, reporting and informing. They posted about this coming a while ago.

I know that they said they would be bringing on two new Moderators, I just didn't know if he was one of them or not. They didn't announce by name who the new moderators would be. That's why I wasn't sure if he was new or not.

I'm assuming that we haven't seen the other new Moderator yet.
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    I saw a post by a Kabam Valkyrie not too long ago, they might be the other new one as I've not seen that name before.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I believe both of them have been around for a little while but not very active on mcoc forum