**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance war modders

It's season 9 war 10 almost end of the season and we get paired with a plat3 alliance 7mil rating. But our defense got destroyed by these guys and their 4 stars. Only 4 of them are even uncollected.. Wait I'll better that more that 50% aren't even a conquerer.. For example hyperion on the power gain node till sp3 got destroyed my a r4 4 star blade.. Wait total PI is 4200 means he doesn't even have good masteries.. Then my maxed out modok also got destroyed on the stun node. @Kabam Mike what are you guys doing about these modders? And yes I do have screen shots and videos to prove what I'm saying. And this is not the fight time this is happening in season 9

Comments

• Hey there, if you believe you've seen suspicious activity within the game, you can report it directly to our Support Team by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the game's home screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". They can also be reached here.
This discussion has been closed.