**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fix Karnak

IvankaIvanka Posts: 236
edited August 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Karnak sucks. He is so boring to play. All of his special attacks are ****. His true strike ability is alright... but it doesn't boost his damage much at all vs. armored opponents and you think that it should, and vs. evasive enemies it could be good but it ends almost immediately. Considering that to get it you have to use your special attack and he's got the most pathetic sp1 this side of Spider-Gwen, it should do more.

I have a simple solution that I think would fix him and make him playable, though.

How about this?

If Karnak uses his special 1 while not focused, it works exactly the same way as it does now (one hit with small damage, grants a temporary true strike buff), except that it also immediately makes him focused.

If Karnak uses his special 1 while he is focused, then he gains a true strike buff with no timer, and he retains true strike for as long as he remains focused.

This would actually make him useful against opponents like Spider-Man, Nightcrawler, and Hulk Buster. As is... he's just garbage. And I have him as a 4* in both my accounts which makes me sad. It would be cool if he hit a little harder, too, but... just the small change I mentioned above would make a huge difference and give him some unique utility.

Comments

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    He used to hit a lot harder before diminishing returns to his crit rate I agree this would be a small but very useful change but sadly kabam won't listen or even see this post most likely so were stuck with the sub par champion we have now
  • Options
    IvankaIvanka Posts: 236
    Sungj wrote: »
    He used to hit a lot harder before diminishing returns to his crit rate I agree this would be a small but very useful change but sadly kabam won't listen or even see this post most likely so were stuck with the sub par champion we have now

While I understand they can't respond to every suggestion I do hope they at least browse through the forums and they do buff champs from time to time. Civil Warrior gained a much needed buff a couple months ago. And then of course there was the massive buff/nerf of 12.0. So... some day they might decide to review some of the weaker champions and hopefully have this filed away somewhere.

::fingers crossed::