**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Biohazard Warmachine in 5.4.4

Currently exploring Act 5 and ran into this. A biohazard Warmachine with unblockable SP1. Any tips on what champions would be best to beat him, or a good strategy? (I know i need bleed immunes)

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Besides the obvious use a bleed immmne, stunners can be useful to push him to the s2, always initiate a combo just before his s1 and try to push him up with your special, if you stand close to him he’s less likely to use his special, so try to avoid dashing back if he has the s1
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★

Currently exploring Act 5 and ran into this. A biohazard Warmachine with unblockable SP1. Any tips on what champions would be best to beat him, or a good strategy? (I know i need bleed immunes)

Thats simple:
    The Hood
    Ghost
    They can get invisible and then mostly the sp1 hits miss

Psylocke: if you manage to get one time a sp 1 on the warmaschine, by pushing him until you get the energy needed, you can spam sp 1 because by bringing his power down wirh the energy drain, you gain 1 full energy and you can just continue this. Or you use sp2 and you completly powerlock him!
  • Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    @BrudixTree read the part when he said it's on biohazard

@Supremeguy95 if you have ghost you can quickly kill him with the help of furies converted from bleed and avoid entire sp1 with phasing. Vision, nebula, dormammu would work, also ghost rider and sentinel to tank or heal during fight or in the next one

• Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447

Thats simple:
    The Hood
    Ghost

Psylocke: if you manage to get one time a sp 1 on the warmaschine, by pushing him until you get the energy needed, you can spam sp 1 because by bringing his power down wirh the energy drain, you gain 1 full energy and you can just continue this. Or you use sp2 and you completly powerlock him!
    Interesting, but Hood and Psylocke aren't bleed immune, so they're likely to die from the biohazard node.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★

Thats simple:
    The Hood
    Ghost

Interesting, but Hood and Psylocke aren't bleed immune, so they're likely to die from the biohazard node.
    Ohh okay i didnt thought about that... Then i guess its ghost again...
    And i think ublockable still is blockable, because projectiles somehow can be blocked. Just the first physical hit is unblockable!
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I used LC and tried to stun lock him to SP2. If he was at an SP1 I just took block damage and baited heavies so he wouldn't throw the special.

I hear Mordo and Morningstar are also awesome for him, but I'm not sure how they function.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Luke Cage can stun-lock him then just tank the SP3. rinse, repeat.

Dormammu and Vision can both power control and are bleed/poison immune.

I believe I used my 5/50 Vision for that fight.