**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AI changes

Can we get a list of AI changes that have been implemented on purpose. Korg’s dash motion is clearly sped up increasing the shallow evade difficulty. AI throwing specials mid block. Sentinel’s SP1 recovery time is non existent or drastically sped up. What else has changed. If there intended they should be announced. Have I missed something?

Comments

• Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    Dear Kabam........please undo whatever adjustment you made to AI concerning recovery timing. You have effectively BROKEN this game as matches in harder difficulties are near impossible to beat using skill. Every champion should not have reflexes as Spiderman. AI can parry counter multiple times despite being parried initially. The AI instantly activates a special when being parried, intercepted or even in middle of a combo. I've seen AI DeX dash comeback and instant dash forward in a second. AI punches THROUGH blocks after ending a combo with a medium. The AI reacts si fast executing a heavy is IMPOSSIBLE and almost always ends in punishment t by AI landing hits they shouldn't have! This results in DEATH against AI chanps on uncollected especially bosses like Thanos Uncollected etc. These issues combined with lag are ruining the game. These issues are creeping into Arena battles as well.....Reaction timing is too fast for a game that caters to supposedly "ALL " ages. Every champ shouldn't have Spidermans reflexes! I've played many fighting games and been playing this game over 3 years.......please he fair to your player. If this is the new speed of the game Heavy Attacks need to be changed to swipes up or down to be usuable... or you could just make the reaction time reasonable. Please these issues are ruining the game and this will be a huge turnoff for the average customer who enjoys your game. Please think of ALL your customers not just people who spend to win. We ALL invest time and effort into your game....and yes many of us finance your game as well.