HashmiHashmi Member Posts: 56
edited May 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I wonder

Please Suggest me

Comments

• HashmiHashmi Member Posts: 56
    Waitin for Halls of Fortune.... i need Gold Badly
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Member Posts: 801 ★★
    Emma frost is really strong unless you can Play her, youll have to understand her playstile! Her dupe btw makes her only more defensive.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Member Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Her awakened ability makes no difference in attack.
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Member Posts: 447 ★★
    I have her at R4, she's amazing. Her sig just acts as a better Ice Armor and makes her a better defender (inverted controls for the opponent during specials)
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Member Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    She is awesome unduped..have her as a 4/55 champ.. absolute beast of a champ with a perfect mixture of attack and utility.. currently my second best r5 option behind blade
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Member Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    FYI, don’t listen to people who tell you her dup isn’t offensive, as it helps in MANY matchups with beefy opponents who you need to give minimal power to. With a strong enough opponent every parry can get you switched to diamond form and just parry-heavy away. Seen someone defeat a 45k Magik in V2 with only giving her 1 bar of power.......

I just took mine to R4 undupped with a gem, so go for it.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Member Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Emma is amazing. Defs worth ranking up
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    I usually bring her on most of my quests unless I run into a specific reason not to. Really love her damage output when she has Prowess built up and she has a good amount of utility as well.
  • HashmiHashmi Member Posts: 56
    Tu well Thanks Everyone For Advice....
    and Thanks @Kabam Miike for Halls Of Fortune:)