**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

VOID FANS - Just pulled Void for the first time as a 5star....what should I be doing with him now?

CUBCUB Posts: 146
I've seen countless top champ videos ranking Void in the top 5, but I have yet to see anything special from him. Need a full breakdown on where/how to use him. Please note below.
-I awakend him with a 5star science gem so he is duped at sig 20 currently.
-Should he be getting my sig stones before CapIW? Thx in advance!

Comments

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    CUB said:

I've seen countless top champ videos ranking Void in the top 5, but I have yet to see anything special from him. Need a full breakdown on where/how to use him.

So you've seen countless videos with Void ranked highly and you still don't know why he's good? Huh?

Personally, I'd sink the stones into CapIW...he needs his sig maxed a lot more than Void IMO.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Void... your a lucky guy.

I have a science 5* AG... just for him or Beardo... from what I understand with void, is that he can take care of those big regen nodes or champions in AW. Nodes 42 in AW in one of them, so his 31, 48...

Plus he has Fear of the void... someone could explain more in details what it does?

Huge advantage to have a duped void in your team.

As for CAIW, you can built team and synergy around him, you can also reverse healing and you can hit unstoppable opponents....

Your choice.....
  • CUBCUB Posts: 146

CUB said:

I've seen countless top champ videos ranking Void in the top 5, but I have yet to see anything special from him. Need a full breakdown on where/how to use him.

So you've seen countless videos with Void ranked highly and you still don't know why he's good? Huh?

Personally, I'd sink the stones into CapIW...he needs his sig maxed a lot more than Void IMO.
    OBV I know hes good for reverse regen situations and spaming sp1, but most the time these top videos don't do a deep dive into each champ. Most just give the basics.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    CUB said:

CUB said:

OBV I know hes good for reverse regen situations and spaming sp1, but most the time these top videos don't do a deep dive into each champ. Most just give the basics.
    Not only regen, power gain too. You need to know his debuffs.

Petrify : Stops and reverses Healing and Power Gain. Great for hyperions, mephisto, strike back and all other power gain types.

Agility debuff : Counters passive evade upto a great extent, that means it reduces the nasty evades of all spideys, NC, etc.

Fatigue : This ones not that great, just reduces crit rating.

Now, void's debuffs ARE NOT damage over time debuffs, another plus.

Incinerate immunity, another plus.

Massive health pool.

Awaken him and take him to a high sig lvl and you'll get a massive attack boost from Fear of the Void which further enhances his damage output. Higher sig also means you'll get more uptime on 2 stacks of FOTV.

Overall, he's a very solid champ, but I just think between CAIW and Void, no one's better than the other. Both are beyond God tiers.
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★
    Also consider how Kabam throws healing on almost every EQ boss now adays. Hes has been my MVP in many EQs. And if you havent finished act 5.4.5 he is perfect for mephisto with incinerate immune and heal/powergain block or reversal
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Void is hands down one of the best champs. 0 regrets on mine. 5/65 sig 200
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Take it from someone who knows (I have a maxed sig 5/65 Void and a duped R2 6* CapIW); don't go all in on one or the other because BOTH ARE EQUALLY AMAZING IN DIFFERENT WAYS. Spread the love across both. Void has much more utility upon the dupe than Cap, but he really shines at high sig, same as Cap. Void doesn't scale as much at high sig but his tricks are different and for my money he's the best and most consistent heal reversal champ in the game. Cap is the best defensive play style champ in the game, meaning you can feel comfortable with blocks instead of parties (for those annoying hard to evade specials from the AI champ).

To summarize: both are amazing and I would level each up concurrently.
    @JohnLocke117 @Dtl7714 @ManChild
    Thanks Guys! Just did my first run of 6.1 so he will help me for sure going foward!

CUB said:

CUB said:

Not only regen, power gain too. You need to know his debuffs.

Petrify : Stops and reverses Healing and Power Gain. Great for hyperions, mephisto, strike back and all other power gain types.

Agility debuff : Counters passive evade upto a great extent, that means it reduces the nasty evades of all spideys, NC, etc.

Fatigue : This ones not that great, just reduces crit rating.

Now, void's debuffs ARE NOT damage over time debuffs, another plus.

Incinerate immunity, another plus.

Massive health pool.

Awaken him and take him to a high sig lvl and you'll get a massive attack boost from Fear of the Void which further enhances his damage output. Higher sig also means you'll get more uptime on 2 stacks of FOTV.

Overall, he's a very solid champ, but I just think between CAIW and Void, no one's better than the other. Both are beyond God tiers.
    Sounds like hes a good option for all the ultrons as well!
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    I'd put the stones in Cap
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I would say put stones in void unless you can get caps sig extremely high very quickly.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Great champ. I have a 5/65 sig 100. Someone explained above what you need to know about void.
  • Do you have any Champs that have a synergy with either of them? Their synergies are pretty nice as well. When paired with Killmonger, you get a nice bit of health every time Void inflicts one of his Debuffs from Intimidating Presence, which he is doing a bunch anyway. And Cap's synergies can be a big help to his team.

Do you have any Champs that have a synergy with either of them? Their synergies are pretty nice as well. When paired with Killmonger, you get a nice bit of health every time Void inflicts one of his Debuffs from Intimidating Presence, which he is doing a bunch anyway. And Cap's synergies can be a big help to his team.

@Kabam Zibiit Good point, glad you said something, I have a rank 5 OR that I use as much as possible so that may make me lean more towards Void.
  • CUB said:

Do you have any Champs that have a synergy with either of them? Their synergies are pretty nice as well. When paired with Killmonger, you get a nice bit of health every time Void inflicts one of his Debuffs from Intimidating Presence, which he is doing a bunch anyway. And Cap's synergies can be a big help to his team.

@Kabam Zibiit Good point, glad you said something, I have a rank 5 OR that I use as much as possible so that may make me lean more towards Void.
    Ooh I've been wanting to try that synergy out for myself, though I don't have a high level Omega Red yet. Those two also share synergies with Champs that synergize well with each other. Get them on a team with Killmonger and Sabretooth and you'll have yourself one tough, synergized team.