**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Iron patriot

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Kabam:

Iron patriot's design was poorly executed, lets be serious his face is hard to look at! Such a cool concept of a champion completely destroyed. Can you redesign him to be like the real iron patriot and not like a deformed creepy clown?

4ngk8dwmvbrx.png

Comments

• Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    That's a fake IP... Norman is NOT in that suit.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Scottryan wrote: »
    rxejb16sjy2n.jpg
    Hahahahaha. Watching the movies doesn't make you an expert. Read the comics and learn what the real iron patriot looks like.

Amen, brother @Scottryan
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Comics? What is that? He looks ugly. He is hard to look at period!
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Yeah, I was about to say something, but it's been said. IP is faithful to the comics, not the war machine color change lol
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    Sorry he doesn't meet your acceptable form of attraction. Real beauty is on the inside... which does make him ugly I guess.
    The comics one looks better. 3tfng68p58dw.jpg

Just look at this face?
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    Looks pretty spot on to me.
    Nahh you need eyeglasses. zs911v6elza5.jpg
    Kabam make iron patriot looks great please!!!!!
    My favorite character looks like a psyco maniac clown
    I need more spam please
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    I need more spam please

Jeez either you are a child or are very good at acting like one. Do you understand how immature it is to ask or want spam to get attention. Most of your ideas are absolutely pointless with everything wrong with iron patriot the idea you bring up is a reskin. He looks like he should just because you personally don't like it doesn't mean you should be cluttering the forums with nonsense like this. Kabam will never take any of your ideas into consideration, they don't even look at well thought ideas that would be beneficial to the game so they certainly won't look at useless ideas such this. The fact that you want spam votes to get noticed speaks volumes about the way you think, you don't want to be listened to because you actually came up with anything positive you'll take any sort attention whether it be good or bad to get some sort of psychological fulfillment from your ideas getting people's attention. Just look at your spam and abuse to agree vote ratio the majority of people in this community don't want your posts here so take a hint and stop filling forums with your nonsensical ideas
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Dwight Schrute, back at it again, trolling the forums.
    Wow, all I am suggesting is for my favorite champ to look better, sorry I hurt your feelings. Do you want a cookie?
  • IdontinksoIdontinkso Posts: 156
    Kabam just needs to sell new skins, it would make lots of money for them and please you too.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Idontinkso wrote: »
    Kabam just needs to sell new skins, it would make lots of money for them and please you too.

Personally I wouldn't pay for a new skin.
    I would if the skin gives the champ improved abilities
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Maybe that will happen when they introduce gear.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Another way to get whales the best goods and us free guys way behind
  • Can we just take into the fact that this guy got a 5 star IP and lower our heads as a sign of respect