**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How long of an Off Season do we get this time?

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
With the Season 10 Map Revamps coming in next week's Update, I was curious how long of an Off Season are you going to give us this time... Will it be starting immediately after the Update, which only gives us a 1 Week Off Season? Or will it be starting sometime after that, maybe Mid June?

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Should be 2 weeks, if I'm not mistaken.
  • Options

Should be 2 weeks, if I'm not mistaken.

I'm hoping so, at the least, but they may do what they did last Season and postpone the start till at least a week after the Update to make sure there aren't any game breaking Bugs.
  • Options
    Anything could come up, I suppose. However, all arrows point to go at this stage.
  • Options

We'll have an announcement tomorrow after we finalize a few details, and follow that up with an in-game message too if there is any change! There is a map change here, so we want to give you all some time to get used to it, but there are just a few things we need to iron out before we can announce.

Thanks, with School Season starting to end or having already ended in most areas our Alliance is trying to work on some War Practice Dates that don't clash with Vacations or such.
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

We'll have an announcement tomorrow after we finalize a few details, and follow that up with an in-game message too if there is any change! There is a map change here, so we want to give you all some time to get used to it, but there are just a few things we need to iron out before we can announce.

Are new maps going to be in use starting next war? Or do we wait till update next week?
  • Options

Anything could come up, I suppose. However, all arrows point to go at this stage.

Sorry, didn't see Miike's comment. Lol.
  • Options
    TwmR said:

Are new maps going to be in use starting next war? Or do we wait till update next week?
    It says the new map is coming with the Update in the Release Notes
  • Options

TwmR said:

It says the new map is coming with the Update in the Release Notes
    This is correct, and that's not out until next week.
  • Options

Thanks for the response but there was one more thing I forgot to ask... With AQ getting it's Season 6 Additions from next week's Update as well, will there be one more AQ Session between now and then or will the next AQ Session not be until the Start of Season 6?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★

We need a buffed rewards and less bugs in AW. And everyone will be happy.
    So please fix it ASAP

No they won't.
  • Options

Thanks for the response but there was one more thing I forgot to ask... With AQ getting it's Season 6 Additions from next week's Update as well, will there be one more AQ Session between now and then or will the next AQ Session not be until the Start of Season 6?
    We'll also have an announcement on Season 6 of AQ tomorrow, but we don't plan on any disruption to the Alliance Quest schedule.
  • Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★

Cheers Miike
  • Options

Cheers Miike
    I'm not Miike. I was in the middle of responding to the OP, and hadn't refreshed to see he commented yet because I was distracted mid-sentence. When I posted it, Miike had already commented.