Selling T4 class catalyst for T5 Class fragments

TrapTrap Member Posts: 124
Can you please start allowing the community to start selling our overflow T4 CC even if the tiniest amount of T5 class fragments

Comments

• NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Member Posts: 670 ★★★
    It's been almost a year since we have been able to sell t4b for t5b shards, and that was quite a while after t5b were released.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/85761/aug-1st-goodness-selling-t4-basic-catalysts-exchanging-3x-t4cc-for-a-new-class-more#latest

So I'm guessing it will still be a while (probably another 4-6 months) until we can sell t4cc for t5cc shards, since t5cc really haven't been released yet.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Member Posts: 856 ★★★★
    Probably never happen thanks to the numerous “help I’ve accidentally sold (x) item” post. There’s a reason they disabled it
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,489 ★★★★★

Probably never happen thanks to the numerous “help I’ve accidentally sold (x) item” post. There’s a reason they disabled it

That, and it's likely they're trying to release T5CCs in a more controlled way. Introducing R3s will change the Meta of the game significantly.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,489 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

That, and it's likely they're trying to release T5CCs in a more controlled way. Introducing R3s will change the Meta of the game significantly.
    I had to open 20 today to get my 2 cosmics needed for something.

Only have 109 full t4c left.

That was kind of the point. Many people have stockpiles of them, so selling would make people a lot closer than they plan at this time. Also, I'll take a couple Mutants. Thanks. XD
  • Captain_CaymanCaptain_Cayman Member Posts: 62
    Bumping this rather than start a new thread.

Please Kabam, please let us sell T4 Class Catalysts. It makes sense to allow it for gaining T5CC fragments but I'd be happy even if it were just for gold.

I have over 600+ T4CC Fragment crystals, 50+ T4CC Crystals and over 150+ Map 5 AQ crystals that I can't open because I already have too many T4CCs expiring. They're not as valuable or hard to come by as they used to be so it makes no sense preventing players from selling them any more.
  • Magik91Magik91 Member Posts: 5
    It's almost the new year and still the same problem.. expiring t4cc would like to sell to get t5cc fragments... itll still take forever to build 1 t5cc anyways so I don't see the problem