**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Matchmaking Problem - Tier 4 Alliances Playing Tier 3 Map

My alliance hit a rough patch and fell to Tier 4. We got matched with another Tier 4 alliance. We had the exact same AW rating. But we fought our war on the Tier 3 map. And both alliances received only Tier 4 rewards. That should not happen.

I contacted Kabam Support. In their system, my alliance showed up as Tier 3 and getting the Tier 3 rewards and multiplier. But that's not what I saw on my phone. And when we won the war, we only got Tier 4 rewards and multiplier. I asked Kabam Support multiple times for follow up, but got no response. Luckily we still finished Platinum 3. But it made things closer than they should have been. And it certainly feels like my alliance earned rewards that we did not receive.

Has anyone else encountered this (admittedly rare) issue? Any good answers from Kabam?

PS I know there is a different issue where a Tier 4 alliance matches with a Tier 3 alliance, and they randomly get placed in the Tier 4 map or Tier 3 map. The Tier 4 alliance only gets Tier 4 rewards (and the Tier 4 season multiplier) even if they have to play the harder map. That sucks, but this post is about something else.

Comments

• Options
    SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    Yes this also happened to us. We had to fight Challenger (tier 5 map) and we only got tier 6 multiplier. Our opponent was ranked LOWER than us, therefore was not in a higher tier. Furthermore, our opponent confirmed in war chat they were ALSO fighting the tier 5 map for tier 6 points.

Many people on my alliance have contacted support and the issue still has not been resolved.

I brought the issue up the first time it happened to us, over a month ago, and my initial post has been deleted.
  • Options
    Brilliant. Well, misery loves company anyway. Thanks for sharing your experience. Doesn't sound like Kabam is interested in fixing.
  • Options
    Revenge_of_the_NerfsRevenge_of_the_Nerfs Posts: 97
    edited June 2019
    DELETED