**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ravager Crystal Waste

So today (just now) I spent 1500 units hoping to pull a Yondu or Nebula, little did I know I would have ZERO chance at obtaining either of them. I enjoy the thrill of watching the spinning crystals as opposed to (for a lack of a better term) just cashing them in. Well as each one spun there was no Yondu or Nebula to be seen at all. Total BS from Kabam, has anyone else had this happen to them?

Comments

• Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Only like 99.9% of the player base.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    It's addressed in the support pages. The reel/animation is just for show, does not always showcase every champion, and does not influence what you actually win.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    While I am sorry for your disappointment, I offer this bit of advice: Don't buy featured crystals unless you are prepared to get zilch for your efforts. In fact, don't buy any crystals. They are a sucker's game.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    PatallacPatallac Posts: 9
    Sadly, I've finally reached that conclusion Dr. Zola.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Never buy crystals. That's all I can say past I am sorry it didn't work out
  • Options
    FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    At the absolute very least, you should get a 2-star version of the new character in the featured crystals. Give us SOME kind of incentive to purchase them.
  • Options
    KaboomKaboom Posts: 16
    better waiting for luck.
  • Options
    InjusticeInjustice Posts: 38
    The feature crystals are as worthless as ever now that 4*s are being phased out. The last time the feature unit crystals were worth buying were when each new feature had a higher prestige than the previous.
  • Options
    BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    When I really want a new featured specific champ I grind in the 3* arena. Then at least I can play around with them and decide if I want to grind for them when they come around in the basic arena. If you really want Yondu right away, I would suggest trying to win him in the 3* arena that is what I am doing. The drop rates on crystals are not very good.
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    The crystals suck balls if you expecting the featured(even the 3*) expect to be disappointed