**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4 star dubbed the hood

Hi guys!

Just wondering coz i bit unsure about this character and i cant find much about him. I just dubbed him and really enjoy him play. I have him as rank 3 now, but is her worth to bring to rank 5? He any good for defence in aw or aq?

Another is a 4 star magik and GR can go to 5....

Thanks for advice!

Comments

• Options
    Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    Hood is a great counter to Hyperion. After the initial power gain the stagger from crits will prevent him from getting his power gain if you stay aggressive and they are a passive so you can place them on debuff immune champs. If you have MD even better, gets you to your sp2 quicker and he will heal each time a buff is staggered.

Works well for spiked armor in RttL. He will stagger the physical resistance buffs and the health siphon will almost cancel out the heath loss form spiked armor. You can put him on start w/ 2 bars unblockable l2 node for defense and duped he will be stun immune during his cool down timer. I use mine for attack but will occasionally throw him on defense. Personally, I'm going to r5 mine and love using him.
  • Options
    MarsRuiRuiMarsRuiRui Posts: 27
    Hi Jimmy,

Thanks so much for the reply and i rank him up and enjoy him supe much. I battle vs a hyperion to practice and you right. That stagger really works awesome. Needs practice but he is for sure a great champ!
    Thanks advice and your comment, it was most helpfull!
  • Options
    MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    ...and he will heal each time a buff is staggered.

this is not entirely accurate. he only heals when the stagger times out, not when it is removed by a buff. there was a lot of debate on this and kabam has come out to say this is exactly how they meant him to work.

still a great champ, but dont want players being disappointed by regen hype that isnt there.