**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who should be my first rank 4

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
So I Recently pulled Sym Supreme and I Heard he's really good anyway all my candidates are SpderGwen Sym Supreme And AA All unawakened But I also have a 5* Cosmic Awakening gem Which Would be awesome on Hyperion or Medusa Who I don't have yet And I Have Colossus Who might Be Op soon so Should I Wait or get one of these Champs to Rank 4

Who should be my first rank 4 14 votes

Sym Supreme
57%
KittenPrimeFhfjghhggggjfhfjgMC2707RockypantherxMeebletonEtjamaFreeToPlay_21FanaDenofWolves 8 votes
AA
21%
7abo2aCharlie_SceneThiccoMode 3 votes
SipiderGwen
0%
Wait for better champs
21%
BabyMiikeSkinnyfatboy82ElementalBash 3 votes

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Sym Supreme
    Symbiote is awesome man
  • ElementalBashElementalBash Posts: 107
    Wait for better champs
    AA needs awakened before rank 4 gym supreme is awesome and so is spider gwen but i would wait and see if you pull better champs but if you want to rank one up now do one that would help a lot undated.
    Wait for better champs
    unduped
    Wait for better champs
    mostly do one that will help you right now if not then wait if they do pick which one you like better.