**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Featured 4*s?

I think it would be cool if in addition to the 5* featured crystals a 4* feature was also implemented. Same odds as the 5* to get the featured, costing 3k-5k 4* shards. That way even if you don't want to gamble on the 5* feature you still have a shot at getting the new champs without that tedious arena grind.

Comments

• JZ734JZ734 Posts: 95
    They already have 4* featured crystals, they just cost units instead of shards. I get what you mean though and personally like the idea, but it will probably never happen.
  • StefffStefff Posts: 121
    JZ734 wrote: »
    They already have 4* featured crystals, they just cost units instead of shards. I get what you mean though and personally like the idea, but it will probably never happen.

They don't really have featured 4*s... They have featured premiums, which is not quite the same. Still thanks for the support.
  • JZ734JZ734 Posts: 95
    Stefff wrote: »

They don't really have featured 4*s... They have featured premiums, which is not quite the same. Still thanks for the support.

Yeah, with the premiums it's all champs while with your proposed featured it would only be 4*.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Stefff wrote: »

Well, yes. They also include a small chance at a Subfeatured that hasn't been added to the Crystals now. It's an idea. I just think it would defeat the purpose of buying them for Units so I don't see the decision coming lightly.