**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MASTERY SUGGESTION

DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
I recently purchased 2 Carbonadium Mastery Core... Need an advice as in what should i invest my Mastery Point and Core in

A. GLASS CANNON
B. WILL POWER
C. DESPAIR

Note : Iam a moderate player, who plays defensive in War and a bit of attacker in Quests etc. I do receive good hits in return when i play aggressive

Comments

• Options
    Hey there, would you be able to share your current mastery setup? Players might have different advice depending on what you already have. Also, what Champions are you currently using for your main questing teams? If you have Champions that can either place a lot of Debuffs or keep Debuffs on the opponent for long periods of time, they would get more benefit from Despair than those that don't.
  • Options
    CaptainDonCaptainDon Posts: 73
    Yes agreed what Kabam Zibiit is said :)

@DJMNH Buddy Mastery setup is depends on playing style , Champs which is used by you all time & Different Different Quest type like : AQ, AW or Any other quest...

So do the setup according to your needs. I hope following link will clear all your doubt regarding mastery setup - https://mcoc-guide.blogspot.com/2017/05/mcoc-mastery-guide.html
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Tried se

Hey there, would you be able to share your current mastery setup? Players might have different advice depending on what you already have. Also, what Champions are you currently using for your main questing teams? If you have Champions that can either place a lot of Debuffs or keep Debuffs on the opponent for long periods of time, they would get more benefit from Despair than those that don't.

selecting the image of my mastery and Squad but photos ain't appearing @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    edited June 2019

• Options

• Options

@Kabam Zibiit the marked ones I majorly use.. other I find very useless in war or act 5 in story quest
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Note IAM a moderate player.. who takes few hits and return the same.. my avg kill rate in war is 6-7. My major focus now is on War and Story Quest .. but looking at my 5* champs except 3 of them, I don't think I should even share there pics, as I will be left with mockery.. as they are purely useless Daredevil, HulkBuster etc etc.

I play this game almost 9-10 hours a day during my break. So I majorly play A.quest, A.war, story and everything. Iam very good with Parry, but very bad at Evading certain specials like as of - Sentinel (SP2), IronMan IW (SP1 and 2), Killmonger (SP1). This is why I kept more points on defense to save myself and have a good game everytime I play. I have just been 10 months in the game @Kabam Zibiit @CaptainDon

(
  • Options
    Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    edited June 2019
    Looking at your Roster you better put some point in despair. Also you dont need to max out dex, 1 point is enough.
    You can also unlock petrify.
  • Options

Looking at your Roster you better put some point in despair. Also you dont need to max out dex, 1 point is enough.

Thanks
  • Options

It's Pacify or Petrify.. coz I didn't find any Petrify to unlock
  • Options
    Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    DJMNH said:

It's Pacify or Petrify.. coz I didn't find any Petrify to unlock
    The last one in parry tree don't remember the name may be pacify which reduce ability accuracy during stun