**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pure Skill Mastery

Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
Just wanted to know if the pure skill mastery was worth investing in. It reads like it could be pretty good but I dont know how it will actually affect champions in a real fight. Does anyone have any insight or past experience with this mastery?

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Pure Skill has been broken since 12.0 update. Everyone who used resources on it should get a full refund. It was a great mastery before the 12.0 nerf. If you don't have it now do not get it.
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    -sixate- said:

Pure Skill has been broken since 12.0 update. Everyone who used resources on it should get a full refund. It was a great mastery before the 12.0 nerf. If you don't have it now do not get it.

Im just glad they fixed parry in the end - I didn't realise there was a new patch and was doing some act 4 and suddenly I got one shot by a hulk when parrying him. Thanks for your feedback tho - I will NOT be investing in it for sure
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    VOLK1902 said:

Not worth it,just like other class masteries they are just a waste of mastery points.

Not right
    If you play the Mystik masterie its a great usage if you play Champs like Morningstar, hood or symb sup
    I mean 12% Power for every buff removed?
  • Wally_WooferWally_Woofer Posts: 175
    I'd love to go deeper into Mystic Dispersion than 3/5, but after getting burned by pure skill ( for what 3 years now?) I can't do it in good conscious. Someday I'll move some points over to PS and reminisce.