**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sentinel against crossbones in 6.1.5

TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
Is a rank 4 unduped sentinel enough fot crossbones and if so is it as simple as build 100 analysis then bait sp1 whil also using your sp1 or is there a different way to play this matchup?

Comments

• Options
    DirtyMan925DirtyMan925 Posts: 11
    Would be tougher unawakened, Sentinels awakened ability allows him to use less power based on sig level which means you can spam L1 and L2 faster and more often. The longer analysis build time is a non issue but you will also not get the Debuffs extended time which scales with analysis. Best bet unawakened will be attack and tech boosts.
  • Options
    Dogor2393Dogor2393 Posts: 70
    Take in note also the global node on that mission, you gain power when enemy does and also you lose it when it used a special attack.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Definitely possible, you’d have to take the time to get to 100 analysis and then try to time in the heal block and hope it doesn’t get removed
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

Would be tougher unawakened, Sentinels awakened ability allows him to use less power based on sig level which means you can spam L1 and L2 faster and more often. The longer analysis build time is a non issue but you will also not get the Debuffs extended time which scales with analysis. Best bet unawakened will be attack and tech boosts.

the extended debuff duration and using less power is based only on analysis charges and is nothing to do with sig ability. Being unawakened just means it will take longer to get to 100 analysis but defiinitely do able
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

Definitely possible, you’d have to take the time to get to 100 analysis and then try to time in the heal block and hope it doesn’t get removed

Is there any strategy to increase the chance of landing a healblock?
  • Options
    ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    That’s gonna be super hard for anyone I feel. I ran my unduped 6* at him many times. Finally blitzed him with Corvus and like 2 revives. Sentinel unduped is super annoying to build charges but with this fight not being timed you can build them. Then you’re really gonna have to time those heal blocks. He shrugs almost everything. Iceman is better, and Corvus. Omega is the best option. Who else did I miss?
  • Options
    No strategy, but at 100 analysis it’s longer
  • Options
    ManChild said:

That’s gonna be super hard for anyone I feel. I ran my unduped 6* at him many times. Finally blitzed him with Corvus and like 2 revives. Sentinel unduped is super annoying to build charges but with this fight not being timed you can build them. Then you’re really gonna have to time those heal blocks. He shrugs almost everything. Iceman is better, and Corvus. Omega is the best option. Who else did I miss?

I saw people doing it with morningstar, aegon and ghost but I dont have either of them
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

No strategy, but at 100 analysis it’s longer

Damn that sucks. Is it better to just ditch sentinel and use all the units to burst him down?
  • Options
    The thing with sentinel is, if you get a good run you can get a 1 shot, but if you keep getting unlucky you could be stuck there spending tons of revives, if you go in with let’s say Corvus, yes it’ll cost you a good amount of revives, but you will eventually get though. I’m not sure if you’ve done it yet but it’s like the variant 1 3.1 ultron, you can go in with void and go for the 1 shot, or you can use other non debuff champs and guarantee you’ll eventually make it through
  • Options
    BrnbbyBrnbby Posts: 51
    Like that
  • Options

• Options
    Lvernon15 said:

The thing with sentinel is, if you get a good run you can get a 1 shot, but if you keep getting unlucky you could be stuck there spending tons of revives, if you go in with let’s say Corvus, yes it’ll cost you a good amount of revives, but you will eventually get though. I’m not sure if you’ve done it yet but it’s like the variant 1 3.1 ultron, you can go in with void and go for the 1 shot, or you can use other non debuff champs and guarantee you’ll eventually make it through

Ya thats what I am scared of, its not a fight I can brute force and I dont have any burst champs like corvus(I have red hulk at rank 3 and stark spidey at rank 4 but both need ramp up)
  • Options
    Also I have a six unduped sentinel and it's a no go... Iceman r4 and higher works also but it's allot of hits
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Brnbby said:

Also I have a six unduped sentinel and it's a no go... Iceman r4 and higher works also but it's allot of hits

Just because you can't do it doesn't mean it's a no go there's videos on YouTube of people soloing with r3 unduped sentinel
  • Options
    Brnbby said:

What went wrong? Did you not have enough dmg? What if I used a 30 percent boost?
  • Options
    Hey guys, there's a dedicated thread HERE for discussing Act 6 Chapter 1 strategies and tips. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.