**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to progress faster by leaving your alliance

I’m a free-to-play veteran who’ve tried since 2015 to combine MCOC with life, wife, house, job… the usual. Map 6-7 and AW:s above Gold 1 was never an option for my semi-casual level of playing, but I still decided to take a step back after becoming a dad.
5 months ago, I retired from alliances altogether.
The surprise result?
I’ve progressed faster this spring than ever before!

I always have access to all of my top champs, and I can give myself the time I need to complete end-game content insteaf of rushing through it and going bankrupt in the process.

During these last few months I’ve explored 100 % of Variant 1, Variant 2 and Act 6.1.
4 of my 5 maxed out 5* champs were upgraded this year, after my decision to become a lone wolf.

I’ve certainly missed out on other rewards, but they pale in comparison to the stuff you get for exploring Variant.

So if you haven’t yet explored all of the end-game content, and if you either can’t or don’t want to spend a lot on refills and revives, well… then leaving your alliance for a short period of time might actually be the best way to give your account a quick and permanent facelift.

Comments

• PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    U can leave then come back to a good ally if u need to explore whatever but the rewards tho