Why isn’t halls of fortune a weekly event?

At this point the 300k gold give or take you get from halls of fortune, I just don’t get why they don’t make it a weekly event. The cost to rank up 5* and 6* is so high, 300k gold a week just doesn’t seem unreasonable. It costs energy players either need to carefully strategize or buy energy refills. You can limit the tiers based on your game progression. At this point in the game, it just seems ridiculous they don’t have some sort of consistent gold farming event.

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Member Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Because this month sucked so bad that they had to do something to keep people around for the next update.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Member Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Exactly, it should be a permanent thing
  • xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,329 ★★★★★

At this point the 300k gold give or take you get from halls of fortune, I just don’t get why they don’t make it a weekly event. The cost to rank up 5* and 6* is so high, 300k gold a week just doesn’t seem unreasonable. It costs energy players either need to carefully strategize or buy energy refills. You can limit the tiers based on your game progression. At this point in the game, it just seems ridiculous they don’t have some sort of consistent gold farming event.

It’s ridiculous that people are being greedy in asking for more and more things that are already available but don’t want to put in the effort to farm.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Member Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    xNig said:

It’s ridiculous that people are being greedy in asking for more and more things that are already available but don’t want to put in the effort to farm.
    People asking for what they like/want isn’t greedy. It’s feedback.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,933 ★★★★★
    Because it is not meant to exist that often
  • A l p h aA l p h a Member Posts: 542 ★★★
    Drooped2 said:

They have a consistent gold farming event it runs 24 hrs a day 7 days a week.
    It's called arena

Gotta say... You're absolutely right... I'm completely ignoring this gold quest, already sat on 15m gold! You can get enough from arena to rank up anyone you want and then some! While I respect why people would want this quest more often, arena does give more than enough gold, if you need it then you can farm it from there and get some shards in the process 👍

Alpha Scorpion
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Member Posts: 451 ★★★

Arena...there’s your gold farming event lol😂 if you really want/need gold for your champs you’ll do the grinding for it lol