**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Locked Maps Post Completion

HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
This is silly and serves no purpose but to be superfluosly obnoxious (I'm looking at you 5.4).

I can kinda understand them being locked before they're completed, but after the map has been cleared once it should be unlocked.

Trying to 100% locked maps is needlessly arduous.

Why? Is there an actual reason for this?

Not being able to see which paths have been completed, especially when there are ~10 paths, has the high potential to create an easy misstep and cause you to waste time and energy.

Am I the only one that thinks this?

Comments

• Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I personally feel like just making a mini-map available would be nice.
    Here, you can see the overall layout of the map. It would show the nodes that you'd walked down on runs that you'd completed, but you couldn't see your current location. Oh yeah and maybe a symbol on each node with an enemy, but not list the enemy on the mini-map.
    I think it would make it so that it's not as 'arduous' to explore these maps, but still requires that you need to think a bit to figure out where to go.

(any feedback on this idea would be appreciated...)
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Because at the time the locked map was part of the difficulty. You wouldn't be able to scout ahead to decide which champs to bring. Now there is a guide for every quest.
    Just save a picture of the paths and cross out which ones you've done
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Yeah I had the same predicament with 5.4. But before diving into it, I went online for some guides. There’s a map i found here http://mcoc-guide.blogspot.com/2018/01/mcoc-act-5-chapter-4-map-by-chq-team.html?m=1