**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dungeon etiquette

I’m fairly new to Dungeons. If I understand correctly two player work together to clear rooms, to complete as many rooms as possible. What is the proper playing etiquette for clearing a room?

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Pick a side, confirm with your Partner, WAIT TO CONFIRM NODES, do your side, and split the difference for the Boss. If you're getting low, take the Boss. If they're getting low, let them. If you're almost out, don't select another Room if you won't make it. That's about all I can think of for now.
  • Options
    Lawdawg1541Lawdawg1541 Posts: 37

Pick a side, confirm with your Partner, WAIT TO CONFIRM NODES, do your side, and split the difference for the Boss. If you're getting low, take the Boss. If they're getting low, let them. If you're almost out, don't select another Room if you won't make it. That's about all I can think of for now.

I thought this as well, but I have been getting players joining me on the same side or bailing if they lose a champ.
  • Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Cannot stress how annoying it is when they go on the same path as you...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

I thought this as well, but I have been getting players joining me on the same side or bailing if they lose a champ.
    Unfortunately, we can't control others. Totally get it. I've had people flat-out ignore the Nodes I requested. Comes with the territory of Gen Pop. Best suggestion I have is if you find people you mesh with, add them to your Friends List.