**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should Invisible woman special #3 be remade or stay the same?

Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
Hey Global,

First off I'd like to start off by saying that I'm so glad to see Invisible Woman and Namor arriving to the Battlerealm! To be clear, this isn't a thread designed to complain about Invisible Woman's design/moveset but rather some feedback for Kabam to see and possibly make changes if enough members bring this to their attention.

After seeing some early footage of her moves and fighting style, I can't help but feel that her moveset was very generic and lacked originality (not that I blame Kabam as her powers are mostly defensive and hard not to make them look like other characters like Ghost or Maw).

With that being said, I think her special #3 could be more original. Maybe instead of doing that side step melee attack that she does at the start of her special, maybe she could put a forcefield bubble over her opponent's head while she goes invisible and proceeds to give her opponent a beat down (in this situation, we wouldn't be able to see her, you would just be able to see the opponent taking body shots from an invisible force. After the opponent collapses from lack of oxygen, she could materialize a forcefield construct in the shape of sledge hammer and send her opponent spiraling backwards into the wall. As for the forcefield around her hand when she attacks, maybe you guys can give her a more defined look to the construct (see Namor vs Susan scan).

These of course are humble ideas. Hopefully this thread can reach Kabam's attention and they could give her a better final ultimate.

This image shows her ability to create weapons out of her forcefields.

Here's a good example of the forcefield around the head which she can use as she melees the opponent and then smacks them with a large forcefield sledgehammer.

lastly

Should Invisible woman special #3 be remade or stay the same? 8 votes

Invisible Woman should have a better special #3 attack
25%
TheSpicyKnightTheHitman47 2 votes
Invisible Woman is good the way she is.
75%
GroundedWisdomSpiderCoolsTorah13LordRaymond3PrezRio4Ghosty64 6 votes
They should also make her moveset more original.
0%

Comments

• Options
    Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171
    edited June 2019
    She’s not green lantern
    It’s good enough
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    She's not even out yet and we're voting on her L3? Lol.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Why is this not kept?

https://youtu.be/MIwCF-qm-bU
  • Options
    Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Ghosty64 said:

She’s not green lantern
    It’s good enough

She's more or less the same as a green lantern. Sure she's not part of intergalactic peace corps (although as the FF, she's constantly traveling to alternate universes) but her constructs are only limited by her imagination and it requires willpower to be able to sustain. The main difference is one is externally charged while the other is created from Sue herself.
  • Options
    Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171

Ghosty64 said:

She’s not green lantern
    It’s good enough

She's more or less the same as a green lantern. Sure she's not part of intergalactic peace corps (although as the FF, she's constantly traveling to alternate universes) but her constructs are only limited by her imagination and it requires willpower to be able to sustain. The main difference is one is externally charged while the other is created from Sue herself.
    I guess but I more relate her with force fields and not creating shiz with the force fields
  • Options
    absolute great character