**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 5

Does anyone have any advice for starting act 5, I’m a new player. Am I ready?

Comments

• Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    i am struggeling a lot with act 5.3 and i have three times the amount of 4 stars, some of them leveled way higher then yours,
    i have a 5 star r3 morningstar and a 5 star r3 the Hood and a r5 max medusa 4 star,
    With These champs ist possible, but ist hard.
    So if you dont wanna revive 1000 times, it wont be possible for you, sorry...
    But you can start completing act 4, gives you tons of iso, Units, lots of 5star shards, awakening gem.......
  • Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★

i am struggeling a lot with act 5.3 and i have three times the amount of 4 stars, some of them leveled way higher then yours,
    i have a 5 star r3 morningstar and a 5 star r3 the Hood and a r5 max medusa 4 star,
    With These champs ist possible, but ist hard.
    So if you dont wanna revive 1000 times, it wont be possible for you, sorry...
    But you can start completing act 4, gives you tons of iso, Units, lots of 5star shards, awakening gem.......

Sorry, i meant 5.1.3, so Mission number 3 in chapter 1 of act 5 already gives me a headache
  • Options
    Severus35Severus35 Posts: 88
    Try it just to test the water. Go as far as you can without spending any item. See for yourself if you and your roster are ready :smile:
  • Options
    WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    I personally don’t think you’re ready. You should work on 100% act 4 and getting new champs to help you out with some of the paths in act 5.1/5.2