**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lower the Ranking Up requirements for 5*

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
Ranking up is really tough. For players with free to play account.
Soo much time for cc4.
And alpha c.
May be remove that t1 alpha requirements. Why use 6 when we are already using 4 t2 alpha. Isn't that a bit unfair? I mean we are your customers. People who choose your game. And like it. This will be appropriated throughout community.. M sure

Comments

• Options
    VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    You stop wasting your resources. Can you tell me who are your 5* >R2 & 4* R5? I am sure you have wasted resources on some trash champs.
  • Options
    My rank 3 are gwenpool
    Sperky
    Angela
    Ghost rider
    Kingpin

Playing this game over a year. I know all to well which champs are good. There are 5* champs in my roster i haven't taken them to rank 2 yet. But if u r looking to score in arena. U should take every 5* to rank 3 minimum.
    And I don't have a rank 4 5*
    So chill out. Don't support everything like robot. We play their game. If anyone feels something can be changed & it will help the players. That's why the forum exist. To let them know. Sime people doesn't use money. But love the game so they play it.
    Value of money is different for every countries. It changes. So chill.
  • Options
    airmundoairmundo Posts: 146
    if you're worried about T1A and/or T4BC go grind the arenas every week. I'm F2P too and don't see an issue with the costs of ranking up champs. A better argument would be to make catalysts easier to obtain but even that has been updated over the past year given updates to AQ rewards.

Also, how do you expect them to compensate folks that already ranked up champs only to later find they could have waited a week/month to do it at a cheaper price? This is a discussion that will fall flat very quickly..
  • Options
    Yeah. That true. Coz people who already done the updates. It would be unfair to them. I was just sharing an opinion.
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Between glory store price reductions and updated rewards, the rank up mats should be coming fast and furious soon enough! Not to mention offers and special events.