**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

cull or mordo evade bug

G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
edited June 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
So as I was playing alliance Quest the first Mordo mini boss, my cull obsidian had 10 charges and shut down Mordo's astral evade like he is supposed to do after he has at least has five charges but on the last mini boss mordo, I was hit with the evade every time I attempted to hit him when he was stunned.
please fix this

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Where does it say he can bypass it? No champ has ever been able to bypass it? I've had him since release and he's never been able to bypass Mordo's evade. His Champ Spotlight doesn't say he can either.

5 charges grants him True Accuracy, which allows him to ignore evasion and auto-block. That should act like Corvus and proximas true strike that gets around it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Where does it say he can bypass it? No champ has ever been able to bypass it? I've had him since release and he's never been able to bypass Mordo's evade. His Champ Spotlight doesn't say he can either.

5 charges grants him True Accuracy, which allows him to ignore evasion and auto-block. That should act like Corvus and proximas true strike that gets around it.
    Corvus gets True Accuracy after completing a mission but doesn't allow him to stop astral evade. He gets True Strike from completing a mission with PM and True Strike doesn't prevent Astral Evade either. Astral Evade is immune to any and all Ability Accuracy effects.

Lormif said:

Corvus gets True Accuracy after completing a mission but doesn't allow him to stop astral evade. He gets True Strike from completing a mission with PM and True Strike doesn't prevent Astral Evade either. Astral Evade is immune to any and all Ability Accuracy effects.
    No, Corvus starts with true damage, not true accuracy.
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

No, Corvus starts with true damage at the start that becomes true strike with PM, not true accuracy.
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

No, Corvus starts with true damage, not true accuracy.
    Sorry youre right about the true damage. PM get true accuracy after completing missions. CG gets True Strike with the PM Synergy.
    Actually I was just testing Cull again in the Last Stand event. He did stop Astral Evade on EPIC but not on Master difficulty. I stand corrected.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    G0311 said:

So as I was playing alliance Quest the first Mordo mini boss, my cull obsidian had 10 charges and shut down Mordo's astral evade like he is supposed to do after he has at least has five charges but on the last mini boss mordo, I was hit with the evade every time I attempted to hit him when he was stunned.
    please fix this

Can you provide prooof oof your claim? We can’t simply take your word for it
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★

G0311 said:

please fix this

Can you provide prooof oof your claim? We can’t simply take your word for it
    I can , when I have time make a video of bypassing the astral evade and also failing it. it happened in AQ map 4, the first Mordo mini boss I was able to bypass but the second mordo mini boss I couldn't and got degen. we are doing map 5 so, I'll have to find a quest where I can get to him with 5 charges.
    here's one not from me.
    https://youtu.be/rI8HlhuWg38
    it happened after lastest update
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

Lormif said:

Astral Evade is immune to any and all Ability Accuracy effects.
    Technically, True Strike isn't an Ability Accuracy effect in my opinion, something like Neurotoxin not affecting Astral Evade, sure I get it because it reduces opponent's Ability Accuracy, but True Strike isn't an Ability Accuracy effect, is it?

Lormif said:

Astral Evade is immune to any and all Ability Accuracy effects.
    Technically, True Strike isn't an Ability Accuracy effect in my opinion, something like Neurotoxin not affecting Astral Evade, sure I get it because it reduces opponent's Ability Accuracy, but True Strike isn't an Ability Accuracy effect, is it?
    Its not. I was wrong. Inhad it in my head nothing stopped astral evade but I tested both cull and Corvus. True Strike stopped the evade and so did cull 100% my fault on the incorrect info.
    So now it happened with 10 charges against Ultron on map 5 @kabammiike can someone look into this?
    I wrote about this in the bugs section of the forum but I also wanted to know if anybody else was experiencing this https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/142068/cull-or-mordo-evade-bug#latest

It seems to be happening right after the last update recently on alliance quest I was fighting an Ultron with 10 precision charges on Cull and he still was able to evade me a couple times which shouldn't happen. right before the update everything was working as normal and even after the update I fought a mordo with like seven charges and his astral evade failed every time in the same alliance quest I fought mordo a second time and every time he hit me with a Degen and evaded me, this time I had 10 charges. just wanted to know if anybody else was experiencing this.