**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Inability to dash back from Domino's medium attack needs fixed ASAP

WedgemonsterWedgemonster Posts: 323 ★★★
I recently died numerous times to Domino in variant 2 3.2 and wasted a lot of energy because sometimes now you are not able to dash back from her medium. It's not even the issue of block breaking, just randomly you are unable to dash back from her. She used to be a simple enough fight, dash back from her dash and counter. Now randomly you get wrecked when you try. And it's in more than just variant. I keep seeing that she is supposed to be getting fixed, yet she is still very much bugged. Please get her fixed. It's causing a lot frustration and deaths that should not otherwise happen, but maybe that is the intent...

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I recently died numerous times to Domino in variant 2 3.2 and wasted a lot of energy because sometimes now you are not able to dash back from her medium. It's not even the issue of block breaking, just randomly you are unable to dash back from her. She used to be a simple enough fight, dash back from her dash and counter. Now randomly you get wrecked when you try. And it's in more than just variant. I keep seeing that she is supposed to be getting fixed, yet she is still very much bugged. Please get her fixed. It's causing a lot frustration and deaths that should not otherwise happen, but maybe that is the intent...

I can dash back from her fine every time. Are you trying to dash after the first hit of a dash attack from her?
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    He probably tries to dash back, but is too late and blocks the first hit. Then out of panic you try to dash back again and get clipped by the 2nd hit of the medium, and then you die.

I agree, it should keep you in blockstun. It was fixed a while ago, but has recently come back for no reason. Please fix it again.

At least in the one instance that I have recorded (not sure if that has been the case every time) it is after hitting into her block to bait her and then trying to dash back and you can't. I know I never used to have much trouble with her, and now I'm getting clipped all the time from not being able to evade.

That can depend on the champion. Some champions have shorter dash back distances than other. For instance if you are trying with sym supreme you may get knocked out, because his retreat is really short, and it is best to go for a 4x hit parry.

I've had the same issue with several champs. In this particular case it was Ghulk. I get that, but it's not that the dash back wasn't far enough, it's like it doesn't even register. I hit into her block then went to dash back as soon as she started into an attack and he just stood there. It's the same thing every other time too, but it only happens some of the time.

I am not saying the case, but I had that happen to me when my devices screen input was failing on my old tablet. I am not sure what about domino would make what you describe happen, that he would not do anything.