**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Favorite Phase?

2Β»

Comments

• ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ghosts phase is my favorite πŸ˜‚
  • JoeCool23JoeCool23 Posts: 24 β˜…
    Phase 3 (Include Reason Why)
    Pure entertainment in Phase 3 - Infinity War and End Game massive fight scenes. Still have a soft spot for first Avengers movie that brought them together (Loki was awesome). I never get tired of it.
  • B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136 β˜…
    Had to go with Phase 3 simply because of the big moves, all of them were amazing! With that said, each Phase 1 and Phase 2 had some of the best movies throughout the MCU.
    Avengers was the most iconic movie up to that time, setting the bar for the rest of the MCU. Winter Soldier is probably my favorite movie in all of the MCU but Ragnarok, Infinity War, and Endgame just killed it in Phase 3.
  • Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193 β˜…
    edited June 2019
    Zipio said:

Far From Home is the first movie in Phase 4. It's not a part of Phase 3

Its the last movie of Phase 3. Its directly after EndGame
    It's the last movie of the infinity saga but first of phase 4. GotG 2 takes part right after of GotG but that doesnt mean GotG 2 is in phase 2 so the time of FFH doesn't matter.
    Ummmm somebody tell Feige he's got his Phases wrong

• Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Phase 1 (Include Reason why)
    I preferred the origin stories and the character building in this phase. Stories were more flushed out and didn’t try to cram too much in.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Doctor Strange was my favourite Marvel standalone movie, Infinity War and Endgame were amazing and heartbreaking
  • Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171 β˜…
    Becuz of Spider-Man and antman