**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best options for 5* to R4

10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
At this point, looking for AW Defense and/or Variant 1 and 2. I've already completed my first run of LOL and Cavalier. Not sure if I will actually R4 another champ right now, but looking for opinions in the meantime.

Best options for 5* to R4 11 votes

Sabretooth (Sig 100) to use with OR, KM, and Void synergies
9%
Ægon0710 1 vote
Korg (Sig 80) for AW Defense
9%
Puffheart 1 vote
Iron Man IW (Sig 67) for AW Defense
9%
Gigantea 1 vote
Venom the Duck (Unawakened) for Variant 2
9%
Eviscerator 1 vote
Venom (Sig 20) for Variant 2
18%
jlamadisonCUB 2 votes
The Champion (Sig 65) for AW Defense
0%
Iceman (Sig 40) for triple immunity and utility
45%
SeatinUHJ69Etjamadot_dittoFreeToPlay_21 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    I have a r4 Iceman (sig 60) and he's so clutch for so many things. I don't like the idea of ranking things purely for defensive purposes or very limited utility. With Iceman being so versatile for so many different game modes, he was an easy choice for me. That said, I have several people in my ally w 5 or 6* VtD who absolutely love him and he seems like he'd be a solid choice too.
  • Options
    SeatinSeatin Posts: 52 ★★★
    Just a friendly reminder the Venom is the best option for a Cosmic 2015 R4 Gem and you can get 6 of them for variant. Try and get on and use that on him to save a ton of resources.
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Seatin said:

Just a friendly reminder the Venom is the best option for a Cosmic 2015 R4 Gem and you can get 6 of them for variant. Try and get on and use that on him to save a ton of resources.

Hey Seatin, i am your 200 001 fan on youtube