**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Here's the updated June 2019 EQ Rewards

bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
I prefer to make a new separate thread of the updated EQ rewards rather than posting it in the discussion of the EQ itself
So people can see much easier and faster. Don't need to search the entire comments to see what changed.
Here are the updated rewards, by order, for Heroic, Master and Uncollected only.
As of now, I've no interest with difficulty lower than Heroic, so I didn't bother to look any update in there. I hope you guys can understand.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,244 ★★★★★
    Nothing to some makes a large difference to others.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,244 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Nothing to some makes a large difference to others.

If he didnt highlight them I wouldn't have even noticed lol. I dont even look at rewards anymore
    My point is, to the people working on those levels alone, that's a big help. Those of us further along do the lower ones to farm, but we're past those.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    It seems KABAM is adding more rewards for mid-tier and lower tier players to 'catch up' with veteran tier players.

For veteran players, they will be little to no additional rewards but more units deal and money deal offers.
    That's from my observation.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★

I prefer to make a new separate thread of the updated EQ rewards rather than posting it in the discussion of the EQ itself
    So people can see much easier and faster. Don't need to search the entire comments to see what changed.
    Here are the updated rewards, by order, for Heroic, Master and Uncollected only.
    As of now, I've no interest with difficulty lower than Heroic, so I didn't bother to look any update in there. I hope you guys can understand.

Also the tier4c cystal Hav always Ben in uncoulote the only new is gold
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Gold has always been in uncollected just hasn’t been listed
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I think these rewards are great for any level player. It’s more stuff for things we already do. I think that’s a win. More rank up materials more shards. The only thing I’d say to add (after Mike saying there is a balance they need to discuss) is units to uncollected. That’s a much needed aspect of the game.

Even though the additions aren’t a lot, it’s a huge step in what we’re asking for.
  • JoeCool23JoeCool23 Posts: 24
    Decent, but does nothing to help Cavalier level players really. How about adding units in Uncollected level at least? How about a Cavalier calendar upgrade with T2A or part of T5B for the last day? I doubt anyone at this level is hurting for T4CC. If you don't purchase a lot of Cavalier Crystals there is very little benefit to achieving this level. I won't pursue these crystals as long as there are 3 stars included, just a waste of units. Really disappointed with the return compared to what Uncollected did for achieving it. Opinion would change if we have a Cavalier level EQ with appropriate rewards.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    JoeCool23 said:

Decent, but does nothing to help Cavalier level players really. How about adding units in Uncollected level at least? How about a Cavalier calendar upgrade with T2A or part of T5B for the last day? I doubt anyone at this level is hurting for T4CC. If you don't purchase a lot of Cavalier Crystals there is very little benefit to achieving this level. I won't pursue these crystals as long as there are 3 stars included, just a waste of units. Really disappointed with the return compared to what Uncollected did for achieving it. Opinion would change if we have a Cavalier level EQ with appropriate rewards.

They were pretty transparent about the fact that Cavalier wouldn't be the same payoff as Uncollected. Kabam said it would be more of progress milestone like Proven. They actually addressed the Uncollected rewards issue in the thread:

Hey everybody, we can go back and forth on this all day, but I want to give some context and information on this Uncollected Rewards change.

We did not update Uncollected this time around because it's a more delicate balancing act. Why is that? Because as many of you have mentioned, the Difficulty of Uncollected Fluctuates more than Master or Heroic, etc. What we need to look at is both the difficulty level here, and the rewards.

Is Uncollected where it should be for difficulty, or is there need for a new designation (Cavalier, for instance). Does this Difficulty level become that new level, or is the next one even more Difficult? Do we need to wait a little while and make a new difficulty for after you complete Act 6? Where should Uncollected be in the Difficulty scale compared to what's coming next?

There are a lot of questions that we need to answer. We're not holding on to a rewards Change until we answer ALL of these, but we need to have some of this figured out before we can look at what we want to do for a difficulty change.

I hope that answers some questions on that. Let's keep this thread about the actual event itself.