**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I 5/65 my sig 120 sentry?

Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
I have sentry at 4/55 at sig 120 and his specials seem to hit fairly hard and his animations are pretty cool. He also does not rely on debuffs or buffs for damage (just reality warp charges). Would he be useful at 5/65 considering I do not have the mad skills of Idelest etc?

Should I 5/65 my sig 120 sentry? 25 votes

Yes take him to 5/65
16%
belli300Frivolousz21LoctiteSuperGlueMilan1405 4 votes
No rank up and awaken she hulk (currently at 2/35)
12%
Spity68FlintTheSavagePratham02 3 votes
Wait for void or cap or gulk (though I may never pull any of them)
72%
MagicBentonJim0172Ethans8279WerewrymRasiloverCupidDRTOKillerRino19iRetr0TehsigzorzMC2707WhathappenedRaveNNDead1Gautam91Ægon0710ThiccoModeThor12344 18 votes

Comments

• Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Sentry is pretty bad. He is fun to use but won't really be helpful for lots of content. His buff took him from meme tier to below average. You'll get much better science champs soon enough. Spidergwen would be 10 times the champ of Sentry. Sorry if you really like him but trying to be honest.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,619 ★★★★★
    The only reason you should take sentry to 5/65 is if you're alliance if making you do it to raise your prestige, so if that's not the case then wait cause he's not good, no matter how hard you try
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Yes take him to 5/65
    Ok thanks guys, I was thinking about prestige, as it is very high on the champ, but then again Ill probably just wait and in the mean time wait for some tech cats to take up stark spidey.