**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are the featured Crystals actually good or am I just super lucky?

NobleFourNobleFour Posts: 28
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Normally I have a strict rule of not buying featured crystals because they never got me anything valuable...

The I played the secret empire mission and struggled so hard with Master Mode Punisher that I desperately wanted to get him.
I bought 5 featured and got two 4* (She-Hulk and Vision AOU), two 3* punisher 2099 and one 2*.

A few minutes ago I saw a video from Seatin about Green Goblin which made me want him even more (kabam just made him one if not the visually most appealing characters) so I bought one and got this:
xd2cfe04emzo.png

So is it just my luck or are the featured crystals now worth the units?

Off topic: Is vulture good? Haven't heard that much about him

Comments

• Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    RNG my man. Lucky pulls for sure. Much more likely to get a two star out of thos things than get something good.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Congratulations!

1 winner many losers. You are the winner.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Actually I have had good luck with those. I'm guessing a higher drop rate than PHC? At least 4 of my Mystic 4*'s came from Mystic crystals.
    You can almost tell if you spin it though. I know the pictures aren't a perfect representation of possibilities but if you let it spin and there are ALL 2* then not likely but often if you spin and there's high view of 4* then chances are good.
    Just my experience.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Well, there was a short period the animation was changed to show more 3* and 4* and very little 2* but the spin result is 2*.

Factually, the champ is not dependent on spin.
  • Great
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    CEO confirmed.