**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What do you think about Ægon?

Ægon is a very popular and liked widely throughout the MCOC. He is known to only have one arm. What are your thoughts about him?

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    OP
  • HairyslugHairyslug Posts: 76
    I was lucky enough to pull him in November I have him at R5 5* sig 180 he was pretty much the only champ I used to get cavalier and elders bane, I’ve done one run of LOL it’s ridiculous once you get to 999 on the persistent charge, he is awesome In AQ and AW probably not top tier AW though
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    I use him in events and he ends the fight really quick :)
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    He's not well armed for a lot of existing content, but will likely do well in plenty of upcoming content.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    His combo mechanism keeps me on edge. Playing him makes me sweat more than actual physical exercise
  • Boilingsi_siBoilingsi_si Posts: 37
    Hulk_77 said:

He's not well armed for a lot of existing content, but will likely do well in plenty of upcoming content.

"Not well armed" like the pun. 😂
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    I used Ægon heavily in Act 6. He was an MVP there especially on paths like that super long one in 6.1.3. I probably wouldn't make him my first r5, but if you have 2 or 3 he's a super solid choice.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Done 4 paths of LOL with him alone, and use him every day in AQ. He's also decent for questing (monthly UC mostly). Mine is R5 sig 200 and just wrecks everything once you get him to 100 combo. REALLY fun once you get him way up in the high 500-700 range, and basically a god at 999 combo.
  • TankRichardsonTankRichardson Posts: 87
    I use Aegon for AQ- he can handle almost any path.
  • UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    He basically single-handedly got me Cavalier. At 4/55 sig 120, he completely wrecked 6.1.5 Crossbones (and pretty much every other fight). Absolute beast
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    UHJ69 said:

He basically single-handedly

Boooooooooooooooo

• Praetor_Zwei153Praetor_Zwei153 Posts: 56
    My 5th 5/65 (duped of course and getting him to sig 200), my profile pic, amazing amazing champ. No one else compares to this destroyer
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I've had him 4/55 duped for a while but not skilled enough to take advantage of his full potential. I pulled him from a featured at the same time the save for Blade was on and used an AG on him. I wonder if Blade would have been better but we'll see in the long run hopefully.
  • HairyslugHairyslug Posts: 76
    AlexG29 said:

I just tore LoL apart with him 5/65 within 2-3 days full exploration. About 2-3k worth of items / units. He handles every single fight.

Nice one did you use suicides or the heimdall synergy
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Aegon is amazing. Great for act 6 as well as AQ map 6. Just runs everything over. Very happy with my 5/65.
  • GermycoolGermycool Posts: 25
    I love his victory pose,RAD.
  • GermycoolGermycool Posts: 25
    He can HANDle any any map easily!
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    In case you guys want to do LoL full path with minimized revive potions then go with Heimdall, Hela, Angela, Starlord or Proxima with Ægon. Sacrifice all your champions except Ægon to have a 25% revive hp and that’s from Angela and Hela synergy. Heimdall his own synergy gives a extra help to make it 100%. When Ægon would be successfully K.O then that’s where the revive kicks in as well gaining fury buff per hits from AI aswrll gaining unstoppable buff. Meaning you can plan to die without worrying because you can just pummel through the AI
  • KickenChickenKickenChicken Posts: 6
    Not as good as the drummer from Def Leppard