**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What ways can potions and revives be more accessible?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
Reason I ask is because I'm already out from Halls of Healing.

Comments

• Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Solo events

Story and monthly events, just enter and scout. Exit upon getting one or none.

Grind arenas (sorry to break this to yah) and buy team revives (more value than individual revs)

Oooh oooh! Yeah maybe add revives in arena milestones.

Calendar
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    They could acknowledge that the 4 hour cavalier crystals are worse than the old 4 hour crystals and fix them. That would help. Not that the old crystals were good, but they are good by comparison.
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Agreed. Horrendous drop rates from that crystal.

They could acknowledge that the 4 hour cavalier crystals are worse than the old 4 hour crystals and fix them. That would help. Not that the old crystals were good, but they are good by comparison.

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    IMO The best way is to get better at the game. Either by learning the champions, using the right champions, minimizing the amount of times the enemies touch you, and improving on your ability to read and counter the AI.

There is a lot you can do to put yourself in a place where will rely less and less on revives and potions. A good resource to help educate yourself is youtube.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I really don't have the data to compare, but the Cavaliers aren't any different than UCs in that Revs are rare. They're a rare drop. You can't rely on a rare Free Crystal as a reliable source of Revs.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,775 ★★★★★
    Lainua said:

Revives are popping up more frequently in story quest. But of course you will have to spend many energy to get them, mostly level 1 revives.

:D