**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Catalyst cache with saved units

We've seen a lot of offers to buy recently.

Any chance of a catalyst cache offer with saved units?

Not everyone can buy.

Lots of my alliance mates are waiting for one as we're not rich enough to spend 50+ pounds every offer

Class cat for 1000 units would be great :-)

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    It does appear but for a day only, maybe 1 year once. Unsure if 1,000 units is sufficient.

• Options
    CyrusCyrus Posts: 21
    Even the 3000 units one, was not bad you got class cat and t4b's. Can't remember how many. But theres lots of mid range players who have plenty of 4/40 but only 1 or no R5 4*.

Lot of us hve been playing 2+ years and struggling to get r5 4* or r3 5* that would take us to the next level and help with end game content
  • Options
    Kabam miike or mod please let us know when the next decent t4 class offer will be. With saved units. Not all of us have fat wallets.
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    This would be nice. Doubtful it will cost only 1000 units for each though. Will make t4cc all the more easier to obtain, and they are a money spinner for Kabam.
    Think the last t4cc cache unit offer was for 5000 units if I'm not mistaken.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Cyrus wrote: »
    Even the 3000 units one, was not bad you got class cat and t4b's. Can't remember how many. But theres lots of mid range players who have plenty of 4/40 but only 1 or no R5 4*.

Lot of us hve been playing 2+ years and struggling to get r5 4* or r3 5* that would take us to the next level and help with end game content

If you've been paying for 2 years+ and are still struggling to get rank 5 characters you aren't grinding hard enough to get to the next level of the game. I've been playing for just over 1 year and have 5 rank 5 champions, 1 rank 3 5 star and still have over 30 assorted class catalysts in my inventory. If you played every special event quest for your 2 years of playing which is completely doable with 4/40 champions that over 5 full class cats, act 4 is 3 and is completable with 3star champions, 1 from RTTL which is completable with 4/40s, 1 from act 5.1 and if you did every monthly quest that over 250 t4 fragment crystals, thats 180 000 fragments along with the assorted t4 fragment crystals spread out throughout the game thats more than enough to form 4+ catalysts. If you played actively for over 2 years with 4/40 champions even without putting AQ into account you should have 14+ class catalysts. If you put AQ into account thats at least 1 or 2 more full catalysts even you don't pull any fully forms. There is no reason you should be struggling for class cats with 4/40s and 2 years of playing experience as i have clearly shown above it is very possible to get many T4CCs.
  • Options
    Sungj wrote: »

If you've been paying for 2 years+ and are still struggling to get rank 5 characters you aren't grinding hard enough to get to the next level of the game. I've been playing for just over 1 year and have 5 rank 5 champions, 1 rank 3 5 star and still have over 30 assorted class catalysts in my inventory. If you played every special event quest for your 2 years of playing which is completely doable with 4/40 champions that over 5 full class cats, act 4 is 3 and is completable with 3star champions, 1 from RTTL which is completable with 4/40s, 1 from act 5.1 and if you did every monthly quest that over 250 t4 fragment crystals, thats 180 000 fragments along with the assorted t4 fragment crystals spread out throughout the game thats more than enough to form 4+ catalysts. If you played actively for over 2 years with 4/40 champions even without putting AQ into account you should have 14+ class catalysts. If you put AQ into account thats at least 1 or 2 more full catalysts even you don't pull any fully forms. There is no reason you should be struggling for class cats with 4/40s and 2 years of playing experience as i have clearly shown above it is very possible to get many T4CCs.

Yes that is a fair statement. But how much grinding. I am active but I don't treat this game like a full time job.

Act 5.1 is extremely difficult with 4/40's and the right champs
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★

Yes that is a fair statement. But how much grinding. I am active but I don't treat this game like a full time job.

Even casual grinding should get you there I played this game just for fun up until the release of act 5 then I started putting in more of a grind. 5.1 isn't difficult at all if you take like an hour out of your day and practice intercepting against ROL winter soldier and LOL Red Hulk so you don't have to worry about taking as much block damage. If you bring in the right champs it can be done with max 3stars and 3/30 four stars if you play very very well I did it is just a bit of a challenge for my self and did a path or two in every quest of that chapter. Act 5.2 however is a big jump of difficulty while still very doable with 4/40 champions I didn't include it in my list of how to get catalysts because it is quite a big unit sink.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Sungj wrote: »

Even casual grinding should get you there I played this game just for fun up until the release of act 5 then I started putting in more of a grind. 5.1 isn't difficult at all if you take like an hour out of your day and practice intercepting against ROL winter soldier and LOL Red Hulk so you don't have to worry about taking as much block damage. If you bring in the right champs it can be done with max 3stars and 3/30 four stars if you play very very well I did it is just a bit of a challenge for my self and did a path or two in every quest of that chapter. Act 5.2 however is a big jump of difficulty while still very doable with 4/40 champions I didn't include it in my list of how to get catalysts because it is quite a big unit sink.

I suppose. My original question relates to more offers with saved units rather than the unit store. Not all of us get our wallets out every time.

Skill level is a different thing. I play mobile games rather than ps4 because of limited dexterity and sensation in my fingers (spinal patient) I'm sure there are people who do it with 4/40's. I'm happy to admit I'm not one of them.
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Hey @Cyrus you're in luck today. A t4cc offer for units. Go grab it while you can.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    I bought it. Too bad I am 2k units short for next level offer.