**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

UC Abomination

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
How do I beat this boss with 12k regen on buffet and the massive poison?
I'm limited on champions I can use on my second account.
I've got 4/40 unawakened Omega Red, 5/50 ghost but even swiping back she eventually dies to the poison, 4/40 unawakened sentinel.

I only got uncollected last week and managed to complete UC EQ up to Thanos last month

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Sentinel, poison immune and heal block, no problem, ghost should our damage it aswell, just dash back as soon as you see poison
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

Sentinel, poison immune and heal block, no problem, ghost should our damage it aswell, just dash back as soon as you see poison

My ghost hits like a flip flop, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I see others doing huge crits that I can't get.
    I think I need a synergy that I don't have
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Omega Red solod him for me. I'd start there.
  • Options
    Werewrym said:

What rank and star?
  • Options
    The_One said:

Werewrym said:

What rank and star?
    Well mine is r5 5*, but he works regardless. Just get to 10 spores and then use your heavy attacks to keep him degenerating.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    Ghost works great puts wasp one the team only hit 1 dash back and tourn the posin To furv
  • Options
    Hemingway17jrHemingway17jr Posts: 1
    I used she hulk. Sp2 petrify negates the regen
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
    I used my 4* r5 RH with domino synergy all went well till i got an sp2 to the face which i believe is sped up lol
  • Options
    Werewrym said:

The_One said:

Werewrym said:

What rank and star?
    Well mine is r5 5*, but he works regardless. Just get to 10 spores and then use your heavy attacks to keep him degenerating.
    Big difference in damage output between a 4/40 4* and a 5/65 mate

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    The_One said:

Werewrym said:

The_One said:

Werewrym said:

What rank and star?

Mabye use ghost and phes the posin tourn them in To fuvr
  • Options
    The_One said:

Werewrym said:

The_One said:

Werewrym said:

What rank and star?

Yes I know, but the playstyle is the same... I didn't have to trigger dex once.
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Lvernon15 said:

Sentinel is a robot he gets a super version of poison from that abomination he wiped my 6* out in less than 30 seconds just noticed someone had already sent the same sorry lol
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Should be an easy one-shot with Ghost. Just make sure to dash back as soon as a poison is applied. Don't finish the combo if poison is applied halfway through. Just dash back immediately and get ready for another combo. The buffet node shouldn't even matter since you'll be getting passive fury effects that help you out damage any heal.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Use Ghost, swipe back, counter hit once, swipe back again. This way you won’t activate your cruelty buffs that will be eaten by Buffet.
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Used 5* r4 Hyperion. While he gains buffs, he quickly outdamages Abominations regen.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I used 5/50 medusa
  • Options
    Praetor_Zwei153Praetor_Zwei153 Posts: 56
    inb4 all the get good comments flood in
  • Options
    Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    I acually also got uncollected just last week as well. To take down abomination I used my 5/50 ghost to take down as much as I could. It's possible to solo it with her (mine is also unawakened) but I didn't quite get there. To finish him off I just used my 3/45 kill monger and just played aggressively. Finished that guy off with 3% health left. Just don't use dexterity and trigger that regen.
  • Options
    Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    I used a 4/55 iceman. Able to outdamage it. Also used 5/50 hype and he worked too.