**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW Kabam failure?

BelfigorBelfigor Posts: 157
edited June 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues

So soon over 30 min now been tapping the screen, if I leave will kabam steal 50% of my health when I won the fight at 100% health and then reset enemy to full health?
Dont wanna risk leaving the screen, but if I dont my teammates that are waiting are suffering, this is 100% kabam fault in the last update so will kabam fix this or will kabam help the enemy by pretending it could be my fault or my superior internet connection fault?
I understand it is some lazy anti cheat coding to scan before and after the fight, but it is doing more good than bad.
So what will support do if I send it in? will they if I lose 50% hp reset my champ to 100% hp and give us FULL attack bonus for that node?

Comments

• Options
    bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    i've been in many situations like this in AQ/AW.unfortunately YES, you will most likely have 50% health while your opponent will have a full bar of HP and you and your team will lose the Full Attack Bonus. NO, kabam will not do anything to help you even if you send in a ticket. and finally Yes, i agree with you that this is all kabam's fault. nothing much you can do but to keep on truckin' or quit the game entirely as this will not be the last time it will happen to you or any other summoners. besides this issue, i atleast hope that you are having a wonderful day ;)
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Try and minimize the game and bring it back up.