**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Percentages in wars

I curious to how the percentages work in wars, We are just over 2 hours into our current war, most of the guys are offline which is usual, but I dont understand how percentages work, I was under the assumption it was based on how much you've done in the war. Though now I am not so sure, right now with 3 of us joined;

Top is on 17.7% moved 3 spots and killed 1 opp
Second is on 15% moved 5 spots killed 3 opps
Third is on 8.4% moved 2 spots and killed no heroes

So I'm confused as to what these percentages mean? Or if they even having any meaning at all.

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    It’s percentage of the map cleared. Just nodes touched is all it counts.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    So if by that logic, as it stands with the 3 I mentioned, top took out node 1, thats it right now, second took out nodes 5 8 and 14, whilst third is on node 4. Surely by that definition the base percentages are incorrect?

Should it not be
    Top cleared 3 nodes
    Second cleared 1 node
    Third cleared 0 nodes

Instead its currently

Top cleared 1 node
    Second cleared 3 nodes
    Third cleared 0 nodes

This is why I dont understand it
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    i'm not sure but i feel like AW defensive rating has a lot to do with you getting a higher percentage, of course i base this off of my own experiences. in the past AW i've been in, i always had a higher percentage even though i haven't moved at all yet, while my team mates who already progressed through the map and had multiple kills would have a lower percentage than i do. the only difference between my team mates and i in those wars is that i had a significantly higher AW defensive rating. but in the end, i have no clue or insight as to kabam's reasoning or logic when it comes to this game :neutral:
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Did second that moved 5 spots travel along a portal that was already opened?