**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A List of Problems for the Most Recent Update

1) Attack after evade is still not fixed. I can still one frame evade attack the opponent, and the opponent can one frame evade attack me. Kabam needs to find a creative way to replace evade like they did Magik Rewind.

2) The AI can still randomly block special attacks after you end a combo using a medium attack. This is likely because of the new momentum/knockback changes and has been a problem since the game physics changed during the 12.0 update.

3) Characters are unresponsive after parrying/attacking the opponent. Sometimes my champion does nothing after parrying/attacking the opponent, despite me inputting inputs. This is likely because of the new momentum/knockback changes too and has been a problem since the 14.0 update.

There is already a thread about this problem with video proof: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/13848/do-not-update-to-14-1-0-under-investigation/p1

4) A very specific problem for Loki. Enemies can evade the ice attack when Loki is performing his SP2, despite you hitting them with the first part of the SP2.

5) Finally, parry is still not 100% functioning after a 5 hit combo. This has been a a problem since the game physics changed during the 12.0 update.

I know Kabam wants to push forward with the 12.0 game physics changes and not look back, but the game did have less problems before the 12.0 update. Perhaps the old game physics were better.

Comments

• Options
    Zonix42Zonix42 Posts: 49
    Forgot one.

6) A specific problem for Psylocke. Enemies can evade Psylocke's SP1 mid combo, just before the last hit of the special attack.
  • Options
    8) Unstoppable activating twice, this is a problem since the Labyrinth of Legends update.

9) Fix Archangel, or Archangel's ability description. You have to code properly and communicate properly.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    This was a horrible update. They keep getting worse for me.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    1.Groot missing his double shove

2. Gambit missing his first special

3. Power attacks being delayed

4.Power attacks firing randomly

5.Fighting the game for control over champs, lost control over black panther and duck

6. Champs stop moving completely and won't respond to any inputs and just block

7. Green background takes over screen won't go away no matter what until you close app

8. Sending messages bugs out and doesn't send

9. Slow logging in

There's probably plenty of more
  • Options
    JangbangerJangbanger Posts: 22
    edited August 2017
  • Options
    DaMunk wrote: »
    This was a horrible update. They keep getting worse for me.

The community would definitely love to see an update that improves gameplay and doesn't cause any more problems.

Kabam can't release one new champion or update without introducing several problems.
  • Options
    Bump.

Why does Dormammu have a Dimensional Link buff active when you play basic arena Thanos rounds?
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Dormammu's imbued does not work sometimes when an enemy uses a special. He doesn't receive any red or green buffs when it goes off the 2nd time usually.
  • Options
    Kabam nerfed parry purposely to ensure people's champion's receive more block damage; Obviously to increase profits.

Kabam uses people's social experience and friendships to capitalize. Kabam knows players wont quit because we have social connections, and Kabam employees use those connections for their gain. How else does Netmarble intend to earn their 1B investment?

I wish the community didn't settle for less when the 12.0 scandal was happening. After the scandal, Kabam knew they could try to nerf other aspects of the game such as evade because player's kept playing and giving Kabam money.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    My parry doesn't really work well, the enemies parry however is a different story altogether. Sometimes every hit gets parried, or some werid **** happens and your attacks go through or connect with your opponent but deal no damage.

Connection issues, pi inflated and deflation, dropped blocks, blocks getting tore through, the ai reaction, mastery issues, ai doing to much damage can go on and on about the times which just get worse with no sign of being fixed.

Sometimes I wonder if they're capable of fixing it, or are they just lazy either way with the amount of money they get from us the game should be In a soild state not this broken mess.
  • Options
    Why does the AI perform a heavy attack after parrying perfectly and the parry fails because Kabam is trying to glitchscam us? I understand the heavy attack is mercy/compensation, but the block hit hurts a lot more than a parry block hit.

When intercepting perfectly using the same timing as parry and the intercept fails, why does the AI always end its combo early using a medium attack? That's how you know you intercepted perfectly, but got Kascamed by the momentum mechanics. If the AI does a full combo, then you know your intercept timing was completely wrong.

Kabam, program the game properly instead of having the AI give 'mercy'.
  • Options
    Oh and hire some "community leaders" that actually do something and know how to type English and communicate properly. I've seen your employees start a sentence using the word 'it' too many times.
  • Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    The champs moving themselves one. I made a post about it
  • Options
    Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    Also, enemy can interrupt landed attacks and negate the damage by using a special attack or just normal attacks. More usually a special attack to interrupt an already strung combo... very weird glitch.

This happened to me in AQ yesterday... what should've been an easy Map 3 fight against AV and I get SP1'd outta nowhere and die. BS Fiesta!
  • Options
    OG Vision SP3 does not cause any power burn damage once the animation is complete.