**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need advice

Just pulled 5* OR. Should I rank him unduped? If so is he r4 worthy? Also have got a venom at 3/45. I have 3.75 t2a
Here are my top champs

Need advice 8 votes

Rank up OR
37%
JuggerNotScrubkiller_1Ghosty64 3 votes
Rank up venom
62%
KillerRino19Branis41FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFreeToPlay_21Mr_incredibl3 5 votes

Comments

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Don’t rank just to rank. Where are you at in the game, and what is your goal?
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 ★★
    @KinkyWizard1 I'm uncollected.
    Current goals:
    1. Easier time completing UC EQ
    2. Being able to 100% UC EQ
    3. act 5 completion run(currently on 5.3.1)
    edited June 2019

Current goals:

I think I’d go Venom. He’s gonna shut down every tough Spidey-verse character you come across, and is just solid out of the gate. Omega unduped is just not quite there, especially if you are not running suicides. You also have dual Icedude for immunities already.

Honestly, you could do it with what you have if you wanted to wait. You would only bring Venom for those spideys, and that’s not even a sure thing considering that sexy Killmonger.

I love KM. He was my first 6*. If I dupe him I think I’m gonna rank 2 him.

Current goals:

I think I’d go Venom. He’s gonna **** down every tough Spidey-verse character you come across, and is just solid out of the gate. Omega unduped is just not quite there, especially if you are not running suicides. You also have 5/50 Ice for immunities already.
    @KinkyWizard1 I also have my 4/55 iceman for immunities lol. But thank you for the help. I had no idea if he was still good unduped. Looks like he will sit at r2 till he gets woken. Venom is probably next.

Current goals:

I think I’d go Venom. He’s gonna **** down every tough Spidey-verse character you come across, and is just solid out of the gate. Omega unduped is just not quite there, especially if you are not running suicides. You also have 5/50 Ice for immunities already.
    @KinkyWizard1 I also have my 4/55 iceman for immunities lol. But thank you for the help. I had no idea if he was still good unduped. Looks like he will sit at r2 till he gets woken. Venom is probably next.
    I saw that and edited my comment! Ha
    I’ve been sitting on a rank 2 unawakened Omega for months. Venom is badass!
    @KinkyWizard1
    Lol yes KM is sooooooooooo amazing. He's 100% my best champ. I pair him with WS and shut down every single evade and auto block, and even stun immune champ without even breaking a sweat.

And yeah I could obtain those goals without ranking anymore champs but I don't like to use revives and pots as much as possible. I still use just a couple revives completing UC EQ. Once i no longer need revives to complete i can focus on 100% with few revives. Trying to save as many units to explore act 5 to be able to 5/65 a champ. (Currently a little over 3k)

So I figure if I wait to push hard on act 5 completion till i have a solid team of 4/55 to minimize item use for completion.

Lastly, I've seen my skill as a player increase ten fold as of late so by waiting I'm also honing my skill set. I do keep going back to 5.3.1 as my skill and roster builds getting farther and farther without items.