**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

This shouldn’t be happening

Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
edited June 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
In this fight everything was going well until the end. It seems like she did 2 med hit dashes back to back to close the gap. I don’t know if it’s lag or frame rates but there’s no way she should be able to slide forward that much with a light attack and hit me before I can react. I’m playing on iPhone 8 was well. This is bull

https://youtu.be/e6vIvcalk7o

Comments

• BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Your last combo attack looked like MLLLM.....

So maybe the longer draw back from your last M hit, gave IM the time to pounce on you....
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173

Your last combo attack looked like MLLLM.....

So maybe the longer draw back from your last M hit, gave IM the time to pounce on you....

Every other combo I ended the same way and I was able to recover because she didn’t lunge forward with her light attack. On the last one she actually covered ground the way you can do on a med attack. It was a whole 3 min vid that I cut down to 1 min. She did it twice. I should be able to swipe back from a med and have enough space where I can dex again block or do something. Soon as I dex her med it was match over