**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Regarding Atlantean Coral

An alliance mate said that if you complete the lower tier rifts, you automatically get 5k of the next tier up upon completion of said rift. I don't remember anything about getting extra coral, so can anyone give me more info?

Comments

• BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Yes you get the 5k coral
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Yes, 5k coral of the next tier. This had been the mechanics of rifts since the intro of Dr Strange.

Even if you get the trashiest of rewards from playing rifts, you still get A reward, and half of an entry to the next tier. Win-win
  • VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    In both stable & unstable rifts ?
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Vinvick said:

In both stable & unstable rifts ?

Yes, both rifts give the coral
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    It's just a waste of time for some to spend the energy to go through rift and get 250 PHC shards so for lower rifts it may make sense to just do the exchange.
  • B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    PaytoPlay said:

It's just a waste of time for some to spend the energy to go through rift and get 250 PHC shards so for lower rifts it may make sense to just do the exchange.

That's what I thought too. Used a lot of energy for not good rewards but still got something. I like the idea of being able to exchange them out though if you don't want to use the energy.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    I think it's better to exchange till tier 2
    Saves time and energy..
    Tier 2 costs a ridiculous 3 per tile for not-so-good rewards..