**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ronan bug fighting player's Ghost

Abs_JusticeAbs_Justice Posts: 10
edited June 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Player Ghost cannot hit between Ronan's attack if the former one is Medium and the later one is Light. And if Ghost tries to do so, Ronan will intercept Ghost immediately (no time delay between his attacks). If the two hits from Ronan is M-M or M-L or L-L, Ghost is fine hitting between them. However it is impossible for Ghost to hit between Ronan's L-M combo, which has never occurred before and is not supposed to be. Therefore I have to hit as soon as Ronan dashes to me after his first M, in case his next hit is L and then a possible M which is un-exploitable and hits Ghost.
Pretty sure I am not mistaken or missing anything. Anyone noticed same issue here?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    No isuse only where the dash back after. 2 hit or blok like faster that fast
  • Options
    Abs_JusticeAbs_Justice Posts: 10
    Gamer said:

No isuse only where the dash back after. 2 hit or blok like faster that fast

I play over 50 fights in act 5 on daily bases these days using both 4* duped and 5* unduped ghost. And I believe there is definitely something wrong (not sure if its due to the phone type, mine is Android). at least on my device Ronan's animation time between L-M is much shorter, compared with his other combo and with any other combo from any other champion, to a level that I cannot exploit with my best.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Min iPhone XS Max haven’t had any isuse