**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who are the top ten damage dealers in MCOC? Stark Enhanced Spider-Man? Corvus? Cull Obsidian?

2»

Comments

• Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Cupid said:

Void can do massive damage if they have massive regen

This is true the question was highest dps at max potential and voids is against lol x23 his dps there is probably highest in game
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    It varies from fight to fight. In long fight, Ægon, Domino, Carnage, Cull, Killmonger amd idk who else shine. In fight with many buffs (like the Groot boss after 100 hits) I can imagine Magik or any massive nullifier dealing massive dmg. All the good choices are listed in comments above, so no need to repeat them
  • Options
    _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    Stance said:

Prathap said:

No Blade and Red Hulk in the list??? Go away :)

Blade is useless if you can't bleed them.
    I completed 6.1 with Blade and Hyperion and it was Hyperion that carried most of the weight in act 6.
    Useless? Blade & Domino carried me through Act 6. He wrecked every villain, dimensional and bleed-able defender. I'd say he becomes less useful without GR tbh.
  • Options
    _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    JohnHS said:

Moxieman3 said:

Gotta mention AA in this group, stack those neurotoxins yo?

Agreed. Been testing out my 3* lately, and some pretty stacked opponents have been dropping really quick once you get him going.
    I guess Star Lord is technically the hardest hitting champion in the game, due to unlimited damage potential, but to get him there is rare to impossible. Maybe if there was one really really massive Captain America or something with 200M health Star Lord would do more damage with a single medium than anyone else's SP3 if you could hold a combo. Aegon synergy, maybe.
    Didn't they cap StarLord's ramp up potentional to like 200 hits? I remember something like that. May be wrong though.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Cupid said:

With his sentry and hulk synergy he can hit like a tank as well 11k mediums
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★

I’m just gonna ask, how does Hela get her massive damage?

Unlimited fury....if you can stack it without getting clobbered
  • Options
    Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Hamin said:

Groot

Why have you been jailed?
  • Options
    JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Cupid said:

True, but so can Guillotine. I don't think that counts for these purposes, as it's not a kill in that case, it's suicide. Gotta love heal reversal.
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    No love to my boy ST,if you know how to play with him right he's a monster.
  • Options
    JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    I just remembered about Nick Fury. Those Deep Bleeds are brutal.