**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Defensive node in final quest of imperius rex

I've searched hard for a similar thread, please forgive me if there is another one like this

I just cannot get through the defensive node paired with brute force. I have a stark spidey with the taunt mechanism to get specials out. EVERY SINGLE other champ i used on those fights, they just never used their special attacks, and i instantly die to brute force. These fun nodes are fine, if revives are more common, luckily today once in a blue moon I actually found a bugged revive in my path. All sarcasm aside, again it's us ftp players who are very disadvantaged. I'm just gonna have to miss out on the 100% rewards this time. :(

I'm kinda sure this is intended as there are several counters to this 2 nodes put together. Like power control champs so we can be aggressive. But I'm also seeing that the Ai is wayyy more defensive than usual, really nervewrecking. Well actually thanks again kabam, you never fail to entertain me with bs.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I had no issues on the path, using 5-59 champs, it’s fine, just bring a power drained or something